Thursday, September 21, 2006
Thursday Threesome

::Ice Cream Social::

Onesome: Ice--
skating? Yes? No? Rinks? Ponds? No way?

I've been a few times. I'm not really good at it, but it's fun. I can distinctly remember going ice skating on my Grandma's pond when I was younger with my cousins, Megan and Kelly. They were much more experienced that I was, so Megan was skating forward and kind of pushing me, but I was going backwards. Make sense? Okay. So, long story short, she pushed me over and I banged my head on the ice pretty good. Of course, I was a heck of a whiner back in the day, so I probably didn't really hit that hard. That would make ponds a no, rinks a yes.

Twosome: Cream--
soda? The work of evil scientists or a true pleasure in life ?

I hate cream soda. I'm not sure what it is about it, but I just can't stand the taste. For about the past year and a half I've only drank diet pop, anyway. I should give it up all together, but that's just too big of a step for me.

Threesome: Social-- Are you considered to be a social person? ...or are you more likely to not be comfortable with a bunch of people around you? ...and wait a moment: how about in a classroom situation? Is that different for you?

I'd have to go with social. I love being around other people and talking to other people. I do, however, care waaay too much about what said other people think about me. That's an issue I am dealing with. But I'd rather be in a room full of people than alone any day. Well, almost any day. To me, a classroom is just another room full of people. I'll talk to them all. I do get a little nervous getting up in front of that classroom, though.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer