Thursday, September 21, 2006
First Post
So, after all the typing about Ivy (which, you know, I do so often) I decided to start a blog for me. A lot of times there are things that I want to write about myself that I don't want to put in Ivy's blog, like about my business, or my plans for the weekend. Because I ALWAYS have fun plans for the weekend. Yeah. Right.

Anyway, I ran across what I thought would be a fun meme to do, but didn't want to put it on Ivy's blog, so I decided to start a blog for me. Yup, everything will be all about me, just like BI years. You know, before Ivy. I really do plan to update this pretty often, with memes or original writing, and hopefully that will give me a kick in the pants to update Ivy's blog too. In fact, I'll go do that now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer